Our Unique Lesson Design Increases Student Achievement in Math!
You’ll see we design our lessons with the student in mind. MathImagine™ lessons target the math standards your students are expected to know. We use effective strategies that create success in math for ALL students, including English learners and at-risk students.
Explore the slides to the left. Move your mouse over the image and use the left and right arrows to scroll through the screenshots.
Expand each of the items below to learn more…
MathImagine™ Lessons are:
- Visually appealing;
- Animated to scaffold learning;
- Interactive to guide students through the thinking process;
- Focused on building Math Vocabulary and Academic Language that is used in the classroom and on state assessments; and
These strategies are also Sheltering Instruction Techniques that target English learners, struggling and At-Risk students too!
Use MathImagine in different settings....
Use MathImagine™lessons in many different settings, in many different ways. Here are just a few ideas, we’re sure you’ll find more!
- Interactive White Boards;
- Computer Lab;
- Cooperative Learning Stations;
- On-Demand Training Tool for learning different teaching strategies;
- Guide for Administrators;
- Lesson planning at home; and
- Student learning at home, or anywhere there’s an internet connection