MathImagine™… turning every Quiz Question into an opportunity for learning math!
We never miss an opportunity to learn in life, so why should a quiz be any different?
Take a quiz and experience firsthand how powerful the Guided Feedback is! It bridges student thinking to the next problem-solving step, clarifying misconceptions in real-time and on-time! Sometimes it just takes a little hint or adjustment for us to get things going.
Explore the slides..move your cursor over the image and use the left & right arrows or circle buttons to navigate. Have fun!
Expand each item below to see what’s packed inside a Quiz and Guided Feedback…
MathImagine Quiz Features that will make you smile...
Not only are MathImagine’s™ lessons interactive, animated, and visual… the quizzes are too! And wouldn’t you know it…there’s more:
- Effective problem solving hints that create success in math for ALL students, including English learners and at-risk students;
- Extensive database of questions asked in many different ways to ensure your students understand the math concepts;
- Focused on using the correct Math Vocabulary and Academic Language in every question and response;
- Corrects any misconceptions with Guided Feedback; and
- Much More!
Top 10 Ways to Use MathImagine Quizzes....
There are many ways and settings for using MathImagine’s Quizzes! Here’s just a few. We’re sure you will find more…
- As part of your classroom instruction
- With an Interactive Whiteboard to enhance learning
- Strategy Groups, where students problem solve together while sharing their thinking
- Intervention solution in the computer lab or individualized tutoring
- MathImagine™ Math Blitzes™
- Writing sample questions for pencil and paper quizzes
- At home for more practice
- Aas an Anticipation Guide for Sheltering Instruction – Pre-assessing what learners might already know
- Game Groups in the classroom
- AND… for Game Night with your family and friends – yes, math is fun!